Wednesday, January 2, 2019

January Meal Plan


I've never actually done an entire month meal plan before, but I'm kinda digging it! I've had a lot of requests for this, so here we go...

A few notes:
- I generally plan my dinners first (in terms of macros) and then back into the rest of the day.
- Dinner is always dependent on our nightly commitments/activities, so you'll notice some nights are lighter than others.
- Breakfasts usually look the same with my cream of wheat bowl, gluten free oatmeal, or protein pancakes.
- Lunches are generally the same as well- I enjoy sunflower crunch salads, sandwiches on sourdough, or sourdough avocado toast with turkey meat and egg. Just depends how much time I have and how hungry I am. If I think of other lunch ideas, I'll share them.
- Yes, Fridays are leftover nights in my house. Helps to clear out the fridge for the next week, and helps on waste! You should try it!
- Yes, every Saturday night we go out on a family date night. This is my one splurge meal of the week.

1. Skinny chicken fajita soup
2. Lasagna soup
3. Chicken and black bean burritos
4. Leftovers
5. OUT
6. Air fryer chicken fried rice
7. Jambalaya
8. Sloppy joes
9. Chili lime cod with rice
10. Fajita bowls
11. Leftovers
12. OUT
13. Zoodles with turkey meatballs and roasted red pepper sauce
14. Pineapple pork chops with rice
15. Turkey tacos
16. Sausage sheetpan (This doesn't have an actual recipe. I usually just chop up chicken sausage, red onion, butternut squash and brussel sprouts, and bake on a sheet pan for 40 mins at 400*)
17. Salmon and veggie bake
18. Leftovers
19. OUT
20. Turkey burgers with air fryer fries
21. Fish tacos
22. Turkey tacos
23. Turkey and black bean enchiladas
24. Buffalo chicken casserole
25. Leftovers
26. OUT
27. Beef stir fry (Again, no recipe. I just use a stir fry veggie mix, white rice and shaved beef. Drizzle with Trader Joe's sweet chili sauce.)
28. Air fryer chicken fried rice
29. BLTs
30. Chicken and black bean burritos
31. Breakfast

If you make any of these, please let me know!! I always love hearing feedback from other people.

Enjoy!
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment