Tuesday, January 29, 2019

February Meal Plan

I found the January meal plan to be incredibly helpful for my family, so I'm sticking with it! There's a handful of new recipes in February's meal plan, plus a bunch of staples. I've had some interest in a Meal Planning 101 and/or Meal Prepping 101 series, so if you're interested in this- will you please comment below and let me know?!

I've been eating my Cream of Wheat Bowl for breakfast almost every single day (subbing the C.O.W. for oatmeal) and eating these delicious crunchwraps with Cut da Carb wraps. I'll have to do a separate post on those because they deserve it! Alright, here we go...

1. BLTs
2. out (we eat out every Saturday for lunch, and then eat something very light for dinner)
3. Zuppa Toscana
4. Cajun cauliflower rice
5. BBQ chicken sweet potatoes (this link is for the BBQ chicken, just shred and add to a sweet potato)
6. Leftovers (bunco night- boys are on their own)
7. Turkey tacos
8. Leftovers
9. out
10. Skinny chicken fajita soup
11. Chili lime cod with rice
12. Sloppy joes with sweet potatoes
13. Turkey burritos
14. Sushi for Valentine's Day
15. Leftovers
16. out
17. White chicken chili
18. Ground turkey cauliflower & veggies bowls
19. Grilled pork chops with potatoes and veggies
20. Sausage sheet pan
21. Turkey burgers with air fryer fries
22. Leftovers
23. out
24. Tuscan tortellini soup
25. Turkey tacos
26. Beef stir fry
27. Breakfast
28. Cauliflower gnocchi with pomodoro sauce (I plan to use Trader Joe's cauliflower gnocchi with this sauce)

No comments:

Post a Comment