Sunday, June 28, 2020

🍋 July Meal Plan

Hello, friends!! How are you doing? How is quarantine and corona life treating you? Hopefully better than our house! HA! Actually, now that distance learning has come to an end, we're getting into a really nice summer routine. The boys are older now, so they can entertain themselves a lot better and the fighting isn't as bad as last summer.

It has been so long since I've logged into this blog! I got sidetracked with life, and sadly with a lot of self-doubt. I started questioning whether this little corner of the internet was even important, whether people found my meal plans and recipes useful, and whether it was worth my time. I've had a LOVE for nutrition for a few years now, and HUGE SCARY BIG dreams within that field. And I'm here to tell you, that I'm sick and tired of watching other people chasing their dreams, I'm sick of sitting around waiting for an opportunity, and I'm sick of worrying about what other people think. This blog is important to ME because it helps me stay on track, gives me accountability and it's one step in the direction of my dreams. My hope is that it helps YOU stay on track and gives you accountability, as well!

I love sharing tasty, easy meals that fuel our bodies correctly and make us feel good! So that's what I'm going to do. And maybe somewhere a long the way, I'll take a leap of faith and tackle my big dream of getting my nutrition degree so I can help you out on a personal level.

So here we go...my meal plan for the entire month of JULY!

Why a month, Kate? That seems really aggressive.
A few reasons...planning a month at a time helps with variety. I don't know about you, but I get stuck in meal ruts so often. It's very easy to copy/paste from week to week, so this allows us to look at several weeks in a row and add variety. I also like it because you get it all done, and you can move on! There is no worse feeling on Sunday morning than meal planning for the next week....again. It seems to happen way too often! And lastly, because it allows you to use similar ingredients throughout the month without them going bad!



1. chili lime shrimp tacos with jasmine rice and mango salsa
2. air fryer chicken parmesan with zucchini noodles
3. verde chicken burritos (use my verde chicken)
4. bacon & bleu cheese burgers
5. green chile chicken enchiladas (use my verde chicken)
6. kielbasa sheetpan
7. mexican beef & zucchini skillet (I double zucchini and rotel)
8. BBQ chicken stuffed sweet potatoes
9. korean beef bowls with jasmine rice
10. teriyaki grilled pork chops with green beans
11. verde burgers (beef burgers topped with guacamole, green chilies and lettuce)
12. shrimp pesto packets
13. gnocchi sheetpan
14. turkey meatball subs with peppers & onions (Trader Joe's turkey meatballs, Rao's marinara sauce, sliced peppers & onions on sub rolls. Top with mozzarella and broil for a few minutes to get crispy!)
15. coconut shrimp tacos with island salsa (Trader Joe's frozen coconut shrimp on corn tortillas with TJ's island salsa.)
16. rigatoni with sausage, tomatoes & zucchini
17. skinny orange chicken with jasmine rice
18. buffalo turkey burgers
19. mexican stuffed peppers
20. blackened chicken with fiesta salad
21. chicken shwarma with jasmine rice and fresh veggie
22. italian sausage  & veggie sheetpan
23. gnocchi, sweet corn & arugula with cream sauce
24. creamy buffalo chicken stuffed sweet potatoes
25. bacon cheeseburgers
26. lemon butter tilapia with jasmine rice
27. grilled pesto chicken with tomato kebabs
28. taco casserole
29. grilled santa fe chicken packets with white rice
30. breakfast tacos
31. grilled pork tenderloin with baked potatoes and fresh veggie

No comments:

Post a Comment