Thursday, August 29, 2019

September Meal Plan


I was looking at our family calendar for September and quickly realized that I needed to meal plan the entire month, or we'd be eating Taco Bell 30 nights in a row. HA! I'm exaggerating a little bit, but I'm serious when I say October will be here before we know it because our month is CRAY CRAY! Lots of baseball on week nights means easy meals that can be prepped over the weekend and re-heated before heading to the fields. I've added in some new meal ideas, which I think we're all excited about!

1. crockpot ribs
2. air fryer chicken parmesan (I plan to use Rao's marinara as the sauce w/ zucchini noodles)
3. turkey tacos
4. air fryer chili lime cod w/ rice and mixed veggies
5. italian sausage sheetpan
6. OUT
7. meatball burgers w/ homemade air fryer fries
8. million dollar spaghetti
9. chicken sausage, red onion, butternut squash and brussel sprouts sheetpan (this doesn't have a recipe; I just chop it all up and and bake on a sheet pan for 40 mins at 400*)
10. verde chicken burritos (use verde chicken with rice, black beans and pico)
11. sandwiches
12. grilled pork tenderloin w/ roasted potatoes and veggies
13. leftovers
14. jalapeno cheddar burgers w/ homemade air fryer fries
15. white chicken chili
16. turkey tacos
17. meatloaf
18. leftovers
19. BLTs
20. OUT
21. bacon & bleu burgers w/ homemade air fryer fries
22. chili
23. leftovers
24. mini turkey meatloaf w/ roasted potatoes and veggies
25. grilled cheese
26. protein pancakes
27. mini turkey meatloaf w/ roasted potatoes and veggies
28. jalapeno popper burgers w/ homemade air fryer fries
29. verde chicken enchiladas
30. quesadillas

If you make any of these, please let me know! I love it when I know people are utilizing these meal plans. XO

No comments:

Post a Comment